Well, Shit. Ten Years?

So, here’s the thing: I fully intended to post something here commemorating the tenth anniversary of the original Leet World trailer, first released on June 21st, 2007, but I have to admit that life got in the way and I lost track of time, so this post is a little late.

Can you believe it’s been that long since the guys first released a dumb video on YouTube?

Let’s all watch it again and remember more innocent times:

What else is going on with us, you may ask?

Well, despite all appearances to the contrary, we’re actually still working on season three. Hard to believe at this point, I know, but it’s true.

Hopefully we’ll have an update to share with you guys soon. For now, everything that Daniel says in last year’s update is still true.

Thanks for being fans all these many years.

16 thoughts on “Well, Shit. Ten Years?

1. McFlint

Always be a fan guys! Excited of course for more, take your time, all that stuff you know the drill.

Thanks and holy shit 10 years!

2. getsomehax

This is my favorite “hype” to get hyped over everytime.

Hope you are all doing well 🙂

Much love and respect

3. MegaSean45

I know what it’s like to have subs that are waiting for new content! You can’t rush perfection! 😀

4. Elle

I remember doodling TLW comics my freshman year of high school. Good times 🙂 Much love for you guys. Keep up the amazing work <3

5. Daniel Sheehan / Rocoro

Welcome back folks! Gosh what a blast from the past. This is Garry’s Mod 8. This is back when I saw Turret’s Life in 8th grade. Holy moley have you guys come a long way!

6. tommynl

some things are worth the wait 😉
    Haven’t checked in on this for year and suddenly you guys popped back in my head and I see season three will be coming, so awesome to hear 🙂

7. Scott from Detroit

LEETWORLD! YEAH! LEETWORLD! YEAH! OooooooooooOOOOOOOOOooooooooOOOooo. LEETWORLD! YEAH! LEET-WORLD!

8. Eddy

Christ, I grew up with The Leet World, in six days I’ll finaly turn 18…It would be the greatest gift of all time from you fine folks if we all could just get some information on what’s happening on the show…but I also understand that making great things takes time, so don’t, I’d rather wait till the third season is ready and be complete than instead watch a barely complete season of my favourite show of all time!

1. Jeff Post author

Same answer we’ve been giving for a while. We’re working on it, but it’s going slow, and it’s not finished enough for us to set a release date.

9. Jack

I remember waiting for new episodes of leet world to come out. I’d be in the computer mashing f5 as fast as I could around the time the new episode was to be released until it popped up. I’d gladly do it again when the new season comes out.

10 years though. That’s awesome.