I figured this would be a good time to give you guys the low-down on the progress of the Season Finale, as well as other things that are in the works:
- Part 1 is in post right now. That means it’s getting edited, introduced to the wonderful world of sound design and music, and touched up with color correcting/special effects, etc.
- We’re currently filming Part 2. This is actually the hardest part of all 3 portions of the Finale to film, for a few reasons that I won’t go into. Shrouds of secrecy, and such.
- In addition to working on the Finale, we’re working on a special short “behind-the-scenes” video to give you guys a glimpse into production of The Leet World. This will be out after the season is done.
- A season recap/trailer for the Finale is hitting the site early next week. Be excited. Also, this trailer will have details about when the Finale is coming.
- Westheimer’s Bio is on deck for the end of the week.
So there you have it, a slew of updates. That’s right, I said slew. Which isn’t past tense for what I do to dragons. That’s straight up slay-age.: